Should I ask this guy out?

i met a really cool guy the other day and we spoke briefly because he was working on the ap psych project which was due like a week ago so asked him about it and we talked for 5 minutes and I went off to class

I stayed after school on Thursday for a project and I had to take the bus home and he was there and I sat down next to him not realizing his friends were behind and next to him, but I sat down and we talked the whole bus ride to his house and this kid is either a great conversationalist or I don't know but I learned a lot about him and he has agreed to help me out in physics.

while we where talking his friends would like say something to him so he'd turn around but he would come back and be like "so what were we talking about" he seemed interested in the conversation but maybe he was just being polite? and I never get to see him should ask him to hang out?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I think if you like him you should, if any person likes another person it is perfectly great if they ask the other one out no matter if a guy asks a girl out or a girl asks a guy.

• Go for it ;)

What Girls Said 1

• It couldn't hurt to ask to hang out. I say go for it. Good luck!