Wouldn't you think a girl will text you if she misses you?

I have been talking to this girl but then it seem like she wasn't interested in me and so I stop texting her to see if she will text me at all. its been about 4 to 5 days and she has not yet to hit me up even when she sees that I am online she doesn't not hit me up.

Most Helpful Girl

• girls don't like to feel like you are playing games with them. they want you to always be there even when they are playing with your mind. so she is waiting on you to talk to her. she thinks that if you really like her you will. otherwise she thinks of it as being blown off.

What Girls Said 3

• In general:

Some girls get insecure and don't wanna seem eager - write her, ask her out and ask... Maybe she's thinking to herself "is he still interested in me?" Mind games suck! You may loose out on something good!

Your case could go both ways - you need to contact her to ask her, otherwise you'll loose energy in thinking too much about it. If she's not interested it's her loss...

• text her, calll her, it doesn't mean she's not interested it just might mean she wants you to do it first so she knows you are thinking about her(:

• she's probably thinking you stopped texting her because you're not interested anymore and she doesn't want to push herself on you

What Guys Said 2

• She ain't interested dude, call her and ask her out and see how she acts.

• Quit playing f***ing mind games and ask her face to face.