Does this work?

just going for the kiss or asking if i can kiss you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sort of depends on the situation. If it's a random stranger where sex is the main focus and there's no emotional involvement or anything, then yeah you should ask first to avoid a smack to the face or a kick in the groin.

But if you're going to kiss someone that you're dating, or are close to and want to take it a step further, then don't ask. To me that just kills the mood. It also makes you seem less confident which can be a turn-off. Just find a good moment, make sure you're getting the vibe that she's into it too, and go for it. Good timing is key to a great, romantic kiss.

What Girls Said 3

• I think physical cues are everything. If it feels like the right time and you both seem to like each other, then I say just go for it. The worst she can do is just turn away or something lol. I think asking makes it really awkward.

• Exactly. Asking would make it very awkward. She pretty much summed it up.

• It is hard to say because it really depends on the moment. I think it is a turn on when a man who normally would just go for it asks if it is ok. It becomes a turn off when it is a guy who is insecure and asks permission about everything.

• yeah if ur just going for the kiss don't ask.it REALLY kills the mood and gets me turned off. just read the signals ,youll be able to tell if she wants it and then just do it! =]

What Guys Said 3

• You hear the ladies: never, never, never ask. You're not dating enough if you can't tell when to kiss a woman.

• do it when it feels right.

• yes it does