I want more, does he?

I was with this guy and we've been friends about 4 months. I want to be with him bad and I get the feeling that he wants me too but he doesn't make a move. I'm not shy about stepping to the plate but I want to know for sure before I put myself out there. I'm confused because he does things like hugging me in public, staring at me when he thinks I'm not looking, kissing me in front of his friends, and even eskimo kissing in the movies, and he tries extremely hard to make me laugh, but I don't know what that means? Does he want more or is this just some sort of foreplay since we're having sex casually?

Most Helpful Girl

• BE CAREFUL! Usually, it's a guy's actions that tells everything, but sometimes you need confirmation as well. I hung out with this guy who was like my bff and everything was perfect...until he started finding things wrong with me-the same things that he use to like. As it turns out, he had started dating someone, but it took for me to make a random comment about another guy for him to say something about it. I learned then that if a guy is truly interested in you, he will express it, both physically and vocally. It's not algebra. I have no problem expressing my feelings to a guy, but I've learned to cool it and let him give me a signal because if he is really interested, he will do what he needs to do to make sure that there is no question about it. He's showing you how he feels, but make sure that he's saying it too. Now, I'm dating someone who does both so there is no question about it.

What Guys Said 2

• On the surface it sounds like he likes you. ..Just test it out a while longer, so that you can know for certain. I'd say another month or two. See if he goes out of his way to make you happy.

• Wow it seems to me like hell yea he does if you're having sex casually and he still goes the extra step with staring and eskimo kisses then yea he does go for it trust me...I do the staring thing alot to this one girl and in my head I'm saying wow this could be the one...do it asap.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that he does like you but test it out first stop the sex for awhile and see if he continues and if not then he no like you, or just keep doing the nasty and find out for yourself!