Did anyone like the movie Vampires suck?

I watched it for the first time last night. There were some funny scenes, but overall is was just stupid. I liked all Scary movies and I thought Date movie was funny, but this one...

Did the movie just suck or am I growing out of my love for Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer movies?

• It sucked
  • It was good

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing that makes that movie funny is that its so stupid. I just decided to watch it because I hate Twilight and I got very irritated for my sisters obsesion over it. At least this movie is a lot better than all 3 twilight films that have come out.

What Guys Said 1

• i sat through it hoping to see a funny bashing of twilight. but it was stupid and not funny. the last good movie that crew came out with was scary movie 2. date movie, epic movie, disaster movie and superhero movie all sucked. and this was just as bad. at least it wasn't as bad as epic movie which was the worst of all of them.

What Girls Said 4

• I really wanted to watch it but didn't, I'll buy the dvd or something when it comes out (has it already come out? =S It looks funny though! =D)

• I didn't watch it. I don't like movies that mock other movies, they bore me.

• anything that makes fun of twilight is good lol

• My sister saw it with her friend in theaters and they walked out it was so bad. I haven't seen it and I don't intend to. My sister and friend said it wasn't funny at all and all of the funny parts in the trailers weren't even there.