How do you handle a break up with a guy who lives right across the street from your friend?

OK, I met a guy through my friend's boyfriend. This is the boyfriend cousin. The cousin lives right across the street from my friend. We dated off and on, and then off but I still liked him a lot. Long story short, the cousin (guy that I was dating) has now mentioned to my friend that he is in a relationship now. I am very hurt and disappointed by this because now I feel like I was just a fling. So now the cousin still lives across the street from my friend and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this. I am a out of sight out of mind type of person and when I am done with a guy I don't want to see him at all! This is not going to be the case since he lives across the street from my friend who I visit a lot. Do anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this? My thought is not go over there a while. Thanks!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore them complete specially if he broke up with me nothing more needs to be said.