He has feelings for me. I have feelings for him but how can I prove it? HELP PLEASE

he has told me he likes me, but I haven't told him how I feel. I haven't found the right time... I know, horrible excuse!

he has asked me over several times, but my mom won't let me go to his house because she doesn't know him..

he tried to kiss me recently but it just didn't feel right, and now he thinks I'm not interested.

I don't want to lose him, I really really really like him!

but how can I explain this while he thinks I don't like him at all?

I'd love to hear what you think please!

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him if he truly cares for you he will respect that you just didn't feel ready. Just explain yourself. See what happens. Show him you care. Actions speak way louder than words.

• thanks, that actually helps a lot :)

I should learn to just go for it sometimes hahaha

• Just don't make yourself wonder what could have been. Live and love without regrets. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 1

• just tell him the truth. he's probably gonna feel a little pissed because he put himself out there and you were too coward to tell him you liked him and he probably felt that he got massively rejected. He has a right to be so accept that just in case he gets a little peeved. However, you need to tell him the truth. As long as you come up front with how you feel about everything, explain why you didn't kiss him everything should work itself out. Just do it soon, don't wait.