Dating atractive girls is equivalent to suicide

attractive girls are vain, materialistic, mean, selfish, and most of the times feel self-entitled. Overall pretty worthless

all the guys out there, steer clear of these shallow b's and date a nice homely average girl, they will love and appreciate you a lot more

Most Helpful Guy

• Jimmy Soul said it best.

• Just for sh*ts and giggles the kid is actually right. Beauty does make the lives of those who carry it very different which means that they get away with more and can afford to be less kind to others around them and to set the bar higher. This was studied at three universities over the course of a 23 year period and apparently being pretty seriously has some perks but physical beauty rarely correlates well with being a very kind person.

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with tokioangel. If you had a bad experience with a pretty girl then that's a shame because she doesn't represent the whole of pretty girls. There are some who are really nice, caring and honest. You also need to find a girl who's not the slutty type of pretty. Girls who walk around clubs with their friends in low cut tops, push up bras and really short skirts that laugh and scoff at you if you try to talk to them probably aren't the way to go. And there are plenty of "ugly" or average girls who are complete bitches. There's no definite. So I'd say just try to feel a girl out based on her personality and let her looks be an issue for after.

• no, all beautiful girls feel entitled and are selfish because of their looks

• Have you dated every single pretty girl in the world? Just give others a chance. Though what you see as pretty may not be what others see as pretty. And if what you see as pretty are the girls who are stereotypically bitches then you need to adjust your point of view. Because I know a lot of pretty girls who are in great relationships where they don't ask for anything and are as humble as pumpkin pie.

• no all the same, sooner or later they show their true colors

• just because you don't know them... beauty is opinionated... not all pretty girls are vain,materialistic, mean and selfish. You should never judge someone because of their appearance. Maybe that's your opinion but you shouldn't force it on others.

• no, this is one "stereotype" that's actually very accurate, I've witnessed it's accuracy first hand

• try a pretty girl who used to be fat then they might be more humble

• But you wouldn't be attracted to the homely average girls and would probably end up cheating on them. I hate to say it, but when I see a guy dating an ugly girl that I know he could do better than, I always think he would cheat on her if he got the chance.

• same can be said of attractive guys

• Now I understand why I see so many guys dating fugly cows ugh grow some balls and don't be mad that you can't have a hottie : ((. Go screw some wooly mammoth looking girl it'll be like sleeping with four girls in one ; P have fun!

• it'll be better than a soul sucking, self entitled, vain vacuum

• you proved me right with your answer anyway :) thanks

• you're probably not hot anyway :)

• Thats funny...Im a smart, very attractive young female and yet my kindness goes unappreciated all the time! Funny! Not all attractive girls are Biotches!

• This isn't even a question? Stop blaming others for your shortcomings. You don't HAVE to choose to date those kind of girls. It's not anyone's fault but your own that you allow yourself to fall back into the same negative, destructive relationship patterns. If you had a backbone and commanded respect; you wouldn't be unhappy and presently bitter.

• I agree... Though I'm taking the nice route here. XD Go you.

• LOL.

• SURE Weaponzero SURE!

Just kidding! I believe you!

To the original Anonymous User poster: Being bitter will only make your chance to get the type of girl you want to be slimmer. You HAVE to got to believe in yourself! I know that what I have just said may come straight from the 80's movie but I don't think you are old enough to truly lived in the 80s so...

What Guys Said 3

• Wow there must be slim pick'ns where you're from buddy! Either that or you have no idea what your doing! Go date a nurse, that's what I do! They're smart, sexy and actually care about others!

• well attractive girls have higher standards

• I would also like to add if they come from wealthy background where money is not a issue for them they tend to not treat others well either.