Not sure about what to do?

I met this young guy, he's 29 and I am 45, He has showed interest in me text messages me and I have went over to hang at his house, he really is a sweet guy!.I have met a girlfriend of his or maybe 2.they don't last long it seems but he has always kept me around?.Now the question is after many times of being at his house he never has tried anything, more than polite!.last weekend we got cozy on his couch and ended up kissing.(what a GREAT kisser).I think he wanted more, although I didn't go through any further with him. So the next day he txd me and said what's up?.you coming over?.So I did, yet not once did he try to kiss me?.We laughed ,talked then it got late I had to go. So why did he not attempt to even kiss me goodbye? Just confused because he so loved the first time we kissed? I don't know?.maybe I'm just old!.lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea, but ask him. If he can kiss, he can talk. Careful, though--his girlfriends don't last long, and you know it. You're on notice.

• Hmmm, No they really don't, but he was honest when he told me they don't?..Just why a kiss 1 night but not the next?..what's on notice anyway?..lol

• "On notice" means that if they don't last long, you won't last long. Enjoy the ride. As for his kissing, it could have his breath, or your breath. He could have been uncomfortable. He could have gotten cold feet. He may have gas and feel like belching. Who knows? He does. So open those lines of communication, because if you and he are going to last more than a half-hour, you have to be able to talk about this stuff.

• Thanks..Great heads up there!.At least at this point in the "relationship".which I really don't think its reached that yet?..He's been pretty honest!..I will in deed keep that in mind though!..Thanks for your help!

What Guys Said 2

• not a clue.

• just ask him.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey age is just a number. All it matters are two people who care and respect for each other. Maybe he is taking his time to get to know you and he doesn't want to you to assume that he just want to sleep with you only. I would wait and see what he is going to do next . Good luck!

• Maybe your age intimidates him and he's just trying to be respectful and taking it slow to see where it goes.

• I was thinking that too, because when we kissed it was me that made the first move, even though I knew by the look he wanted one!..He told he loves older women?..He is very mature as well, but he has had a few women already in his life since I've known them and they have lasted maybe like 3 weeks?

• That's fine. I'm mature for my age and have had relationships that haven't lasted long. It's just that they were not right for me. Those women were not for him. He may just be taking it slow with you. If you really want to know you could ask him if your age intimidates you. If he is mature he will be able to talk to you about this without freaking out.

• Good answer!..I was thinking of asking him if my age did intimadate him, I think he could handle that question?..whats weird is the night we kissed it was wonderful, but the next night when I went back to see him, he never attempted a kiss goodbye even, maybe I am the immature one expecting that everytime/..Thanks for the answers!

• I think he's wanting sex.

• I think your right!..because the night of the huge kiss..it was good!..We could have very easily had sex, but I didn't pursue it and he didn't either!..I think he's shy?