He says he will call then doesnt?

this is the 2nd time in the past week this has happened, not to mention he hasn't called me at all this week. I texted him today because I haven't heard from him and he said I'm being paranoid then called me and said he'd call me back 3 hours ago. should I be mad or is this uaual with guys and I'm just over reacting (we aren't dating)

Most Helpful Guy

• you call him?

• i don't wanna sufficate him. he was drinking last week and called me telling me how much he misses me and can't wait to see me, since then I haven't heard from him. I called him 2 days ago and then texted him today and yesterday. I don't wanna annoy him and push him away. what should I do?

• call him idiot

• he said he would call me, why should I call him?

What Guys Said 1

• it's not USUAL, & the guy sounds a little insensitive, and That can be HURTFUL :( But from your description, I believe it'll work out :)

What Girls Said 1

• Give him space. I mean come on now you guys aren't even a couple. If he was really interested in talking to you then by all means he will find the time to talk to you.