How old were you when you got your first kiss?

just wondering

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Recently for me, I was 19 & I just turned 20 now when I had my first kiss. Past sunset, under the stars... and then it turned into a full on make out session in the back seat of my car...

I saved it for the right girl and it was all the sweeter! save that first kiss for someone special people!

• I agree! Save your first kiss for someone special. I'm still waiting for that special person, but I think its worth it.

• lol Awesome. Congrats on that man.

• Suprisingly I was on the older end of the curve. I was 20, but it was with a girl I really liked. :) I had plenty of opportunities before then, but I really didn't want my first kiss to be with someone who didn't even like me.

• I am waiting for one. :)

• 21, never had one. :(

• Don't feel bad man, I'm 24 and I haven't either. I think that being your age is the most difficult because for me, a lot of my friends had already been in long term relationships and I felt inadequate that I have never gotten a kiss let alone a relationship.

But I guess with time, maturity and with that, the insight to conquer my insecurities, I realized I have a lot of attractive qualities that are desirable and that I'm just waiting for the right girl to come.

• Yeah I hope after college I'll start to gain confidence and like myself. It's holding me back.

• 14 I'm suprised that there isn't more younger ones especialy since it was my first girlfriend and I felt like I was behind compared to friends

• when I came out of my mother's womb

• i was only 13. and I remember I was scared as hell :/ lol

What Girls Said 11

• The first that was not part of my early childhood... 16. I had been drinking, there were three guys and three girls in our group, and the other two had coupled off. I didn't even see his face until after it was over. To my delight he turned out to be a pretty creepy guy I had encountered a couple months earlier at a concert. I actually started crying about thirty minutes later when it began to sink in... At least that kept him away! I regretted it that entire summer, and I ended up having a whole slew of regrets that followed.

I'm such a romantic person, so I was definitely disappointed in myself, but really I've come to realize that there's a first kiss to every relationship. Each and every kiss with someone special is important, whether it's your absolute first or not.

(I don't however recommend just kissing strangers to get it over with. Your very first kiss could be absolutely wonderful if you can be patient with it.)

(:

• 15-years-old and I still regret it. If you haven't had your first kiss yet, make sure it's something you're ready for and fully want. Make sure it'll be something you'll want to remember for the rest of your life.

• Agreed. I don't know if you saw my answer, but I was 14. It completely sucked because it was with a guy I didn't even really have feelings for, and I only dated him because I wanted to be kissed. I know that if I waited, it would have been a more meaningful kiss.

• I'm 17 and never been kissed...

• 16 but I don't count it because I didn't really like the guy lol

• 15.but seriously regret it at times guy turned out to be a total jerk

• My first kiss was forced by my cousin with this guy that ii completely puppy loved, we had absoulutely no privacy cause ofcourse my cousin was there and she also brought two of her friends to watch? lol and we didn't make out ethier.. ii was about 12 years old. My first make-out session was a little more romantic I as 13 years old and it was with another guy, in the rainnn.. total privacy that time : )

• 15 (:

• 15

• 16

• 19. It. Was. Awesome. I am so glad that was my first.

• 15, but I wouldn't really count it because it was a hook up with a random in cuba from half way around the world ..