Kissing In The Rain?

Why do so many girls want to kiss in the rain? What is so romantic/attractive about the idea of kissing while getting drenched?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's the idea that nothing else matters at that moment except the kiss. Usually, your first reaction is to get the hell out of the rain as fast as you can, but when the urge to kiss supercedes that, it shows red-hot, almost uncontrollable passion. In the rain, you're uncomfortable, you're cold, your hair goes flat, your makeup runs, both parties just look like a mess... but none of that matters, because you two are kissing, getting close, and nothing but your relationship and passion matters at that moment. If you think about it like that, it's really romantic.

What Girls Said 10

• Ya know, I never really thought about it much other than the fact that its romantically glamorized in the movies...

But thinking about it more now, it could be because its the feeling that no matter what is going on around us, it doesn't matter because we are passionately intertwined. The world around us seems to stop and we are so wrapped up in thd moment that nothing can phase us, not even the rain.

• come on..you saw spider-man, right? ;)

• LMAO... I don't know... It looks pretty sexy in the movies... Like in Spiderman, Sweet Home Alabama, Love Me If You Dare, and I don't know what other film... But I guess it could be the idea of having a man in her arms feeling protected and stuff... IDK... Hahaha

• I'm one of those girls and I'm not totally sure even...Maybe just to be able to say we did?Haha. And it always looks hot in movies so why not at least try it?(:

• i guess you can say its has romance and passion to it. Personally I never kissed in the rain but I would like to just to see how it feels...

• because it reminds them of The Notebook

• It's really cute and romantic! have you ever seen The Notebook?

• What's romantic about it?

• Ok I think it is he cutest most romantic thing it is just spontaneous like the rain t is cute that you are kissing the guy you like while disregarding anything happening... And guys look hottest wet

• Rain is cold. Hugs and kisses are warm. Arms are secure.

Its pretty simple. haha

• beucase it's so dreamy and romantic

What Guys Said 0