Taking turns in calling?

Hey I've been going out with this girl a few times and I was wondering if I should stick with the "dont call unless she called b4" rule. I decided to let her call and it took her like 2 weeks so does that mean she just views me as a booty call? Should I perhaps initiate more after not hearing from her in a week or just let her call back?

Oh and I don't think it's exactly an interest issue since she seems to be willing to do stuff and if she can't then suggests another time.

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh. you see not everything is about a game. some girls are just busy and lead crazy lives. I'm one of them. I never take numbers. why? because I have so much going on.that I will forget to call the guy.not on purpose!

• Lol it's just that I've been a bit cautious about her. Like at times she might not reply or take to days to reply and when I talk to her about it, she's like "what mesage???" or "i don't take days to reply, see straight away". I feel like I am dealing with a little miss scatterbrain.

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion, she is probably thinking the same thing you are. If you wanna call her, call her! It makes us girls feel good that the guys actually call us instead of the other way around! Don't wait for her to call you, because as I said, she's probably waiting for you to call her! Good luck, and have fun!

• she was probably waiting for you to call!.and after two weeks when you didn't call her she called you to see what was up.

What Guys Said 1

• Many girls do not want to be the first to call/text. I have heard of the "48 hour" rule, but never the "dont call unless she called before" rule. The latter appears to simply express a lack on interest, and isn't really gaming. Gaming is waiting a while between calls and texts, and not ignoring her altogether.