Should I hang out with old friend?

My good friend wants to hang out because we haven't seen each other in a long time. He is male but we have known each other since pre school. The thing is that my boyfriend would not approve. But my boyfriend is constantly treating me like I don't exist and constantly flirting with girls online. I really want to see my friend. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• You have every right to hang out with an old friend be it a guy or a girl as long as you know your committed and you value you relationship and knowing your limitations as well. Your Boyfriend has the right to object if he feels the old friend would be a threat to your relationship, however the way I picture things your tied done to a wrong guy knowing that you value him more than you value yourself is unhealthy and unfair.In my relationship I would allow the girl to see her other male/female friends as long as I know here whereabouts and she is keeping me updated, but I don't bug her that much so she can still grow as a person with an individuality to choose for herself..As for your Boyfriend flirting online is still cheating to me..he should know his limitations..would he want that if you treated him the same way I guess not..Don't be afraid on confronting him about this..and if he leaves you..not need to fret because any decent guy would love to be involved with someone who values your trust and respect.

• Thank you. That made me smile.

• Go see him everyone is free to do whatever they want. Be honest with your boyfriend if he asks and go hang out. And it sounds like you need to reevaluate your relationship but that is another story and question :)

• I second that...

• You need some strong girl friends that will knock some sense into you. You say you love him right? Would you talk to guys online about sexual stuff? If you said no then why would you want to be with someone that doesn't feel the same about you. How is that fair to yourself! It says you are 25-29. You have most of your life ahead of you don't settle for something you will be unhappy with. There are plenty of people out there that is right for you.

• aww.. thank you. That was very sincere and I appreciate your words of encouragement.

What Girls Said 0