Who would you rather date based on looks (guys only)?

Girl one:

Tan skin, brown hair past shoulders (straightened), brown eyes lined with eyeliner, average nose and lips. Hourglass figure (size 00/0), 34B, normal butt. Wears armani, seven for all man kind, hudson, valentino, tory burch, banana republic etc...

Girl two:

Pale skin, dark brown hair shoulder length (straightened), hazel eyes with eyeliner, small nose, thin lips. Hourglass figure (size 2/4/6), 34A, a little larger than normal butt. Wears abercrombie, hollister and gilly hicks.

Girl one is 5'2 and girl two is 5'3.5
also can you please explain why? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• words don't do anything for me, I need some pictures

i think I can speak for most guys

things we don't really care about:
    - what you are wearing, less is better anyway ;)
    - what brand name you are wearing, I don't even know about this crap.
    - how long your hair is

things we are looking at:
    - waste/hip ratio
    - how fit you are, fitness is super hot
    - skin health
    - upbeat, vibrant, energetic, positive, fun personality.

if this is a competition between you and a friend, then post some pics on www.hotornot.com and settle it once and for all

What Guys Said 14

• The brand names of the clothes would have been more of a turnoff to me than anything else, for both girls. I don't much care for people who use themselves as billboards for brand names. Aside from that, it depends on a lot of features you didn't mention. Is the tan on girl one natural? Or does she tan to get it? If she does, that's a turnoff.

The figure doesn't matter much to me.

• Pale
    Depends on the girl really, perhaps wavy if I HAD to pick.
    Same as before, darker shades, browns/blacks if I had to pick.
    Green or Brown eyes are my preference
    Freckles but not a ton of them
    No makeup
    Thin lips
    Small or Average
    B-C any bigger is just off putting, then again she should be at least feminine.
    Average-Plus
    Small-Average
    Athletic
    Probably designer, again she'd have to suit it.

• I would go with girl two although you describeb both to be quite interesting. Nevertheless, girl 2 from the sound of it seems more mature then girl 1...but that's just my opinion though. ~_~

• girl 2 if I had to pick, but I wouldn't date either of them. I wouldn't date someone who was a size zero, that's way too thin...but I'd rather date her than someone who wasn't trustworthy.

• Well honestly girl #1 just sounds like a more wealthy version of girl#2 as far as style goes. In my experience girls that ware Holister, Abercrombie&Fitch, Gilly Hicks etc. would also ware Armani, Hudson, Tory Burch, etc. And as far as looks go It's hard to say because it's not very descriptive ( I know it's really difficult to describe someone using words lol =) but I'd have to go with girl #1 because her hair is longer, she has more full, kissable lips, and I really like girls that put effort into themselves. Not to say that girl #2 dosn't, honestly she probably does just as much as the other girl just but is less well off financially. (incidently wealth is not really a big requirement for me anyway.) But the real deal maker would be personality, because it sounds like two really nifty options here. =D

• girl one sounds nice

"Hourglass figure (size 00/0)"
    "Hourglass figure (size 2/4/6)"

I honestly haven't a clue what these mean...)

• I'd go for girl #2, that kinda clothing spells high maintanence and I really don't like that, don't know many guys who do, how tall are they because height is a big deal for me I'm 6'6" boob size doesn't matter so much to me as long as there present and aren't hairy, figure is important, but one flaw your missing in all of this of course looks have to be there so you can get it up, but the most important thing is personality that's about 70% to me if a girl can't hold a semi intel conversation then there's no use dating them unless your just a horn dog out for some action, personallities really suck me in because when I date someone I'm looking for a best friend to turn into something more, someone who id rather hang out with than the boys. so I think this question is a little hard to answer but just on your description girl 2 takes it

• girl one ftw!

• An averaged sized vagina. Her size is defined by what she can comfortably take and her preference.

• lets see...the only one's I care about are that she's not fat, doesn't have huge t*ts, and athletic. that's all that matters to me at all.

• neither, but I had to choose I would take number two. I like country girls! not a hillbilly but you know what I mean. maybe you should include some personality traits. because being a respectful man I am I don't care as much about looks as some punk.

• how is number 2 a country girl?

• well I just say if I was to choose a girl I would choose a country girl. but its not the clothes that make someone something or her face its them as a person. and I only choose #2 because it reminded me of a girl I have had feelings for.

• ohh OK thanks!

• ONE .. Tan skin, 34B, her clothes ..

• Definitely 2. Slightly bigger boobs would be nice though.

• First one is too skinny and has a normal butt. Second one has a nice butt, better size and wears better clothes.

• Lol do you know what Armani, Banna Republic, Valentino ... etc. is? It's normaly considered a step up, just curious as to why you like these other brands better. haha

• Step down is more casual. I like casual a lot better. Yes I know what those brand are.

• Pale skin
    I don't know what you mean by wavy hair but I'll pick that.
    Red hair OR black hair
    Blue eyes
    No freckles or a little
    Ehh, wouldn't bother me
    medium lips :D
    average
    B cup is fine
    I don't know female sizes so I'll say a 6? I guess or 4.
    Average
    A slim body is nice
    average clothes

And I wouldn't mind her being 5 foot 2 (I'm not very tall so I wouldn't want her to be taller than me in heels lol.)

What Girls Said 4

• Hey you guys should answer this because I'm wondering which type you all like more.

• I'm a girl, but straight blond hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, no freckles, some makeup, average nose, medium lips , c boobs, size one if she's 5'5-5'8, average ass, designer clothes, and an athletic body is hot.

• You asked this already, your girl two and your two friends comparing each other.

• It's not possible to be a size 00 or 0 and a hourglass.

• it actually is

• Lol I never heard of someone getting bitchy over such a stupid question that would probably get deleted because it's against the rules.

When did I even attempt to answer this question? Don't get sassy with me because you lack the vocabulary to describe accurately. If you call a size 00 girl "hourglass" that's shameful.

I don't get how you don't see how stupid that sounds. Oh well ignorance is bliss I guess, bye.

• I was actually laughing as I read your comments and as I commented so thank you for a good laugh :)