Please tell me what this kiss on the forehead could mean?

So I went out with this guy for the first time. Basically we drove around the city listening to music and talking. I was a bit shy so of course I didn't talk as much. We drove around for what felt like forever and when he pulled up to my house he got out gave me a hug and then kissed my forehead. Thus leaving me beyonnnd confused.

He warned me that he'd try to kiss me but really like I wasn't expecting the forehead kiss someone please tell me what that means GUYS and girls also

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing the forehead means: Respect :))

he respect you for what you are and for who you are :)) LOL

What Guys Said 2

• He is basically showing respect because he probably likes you enough where he doesn't want to risk going straight for a kiss on the mouth on the first date and you freaking out.

• FIRST TIME +UR SHY+HUG+GENTLEMAN= FOREHEAD !...

• lol thank guys. I'm one of the people who always thinks the worst..so immediately I thought oo god he isn't really interested..thats thee end of him lol..

What Girls Said 1

• That's so sweet! He didn't want to be offensive or anything so he took a more gentle approach. Hope you two go on more dates! =p