Have you ever dated someone with really bad self-esteem, self confidence, etc.?

How was dating that person. Did you love them a lot? Did you hate them because they annoyed you? Did it not bother you because you liked to prove them wrong? Whatever you have to say I just wanna know how it worked out for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, pretty much every single women

What Girls Said 6

• lol... I just don't like it but at the same I can't hate them because that's the way they are so what I did is I'm trying to be nice and friends is all I can offer lol and besides I tried 3x dating only and I'm still waiting for someone to arrive that can capture my heart nyahah :)

• Ugh.. it didn't let me finish my comment. What I was trying to say was that the girls there at the treatment center, had such horrible things happen to them.. just like me. But with leaning on each other and learning to love each other, we learned to love ourselves in the process. It was the hardest thing I've had to do... is just learn to love myself. And my first comment it was so far from my intention to sound mean. I really do care, and Have been there. You need to love yourself, love your body, embrace the little things that make you who you are. Because everyone loves you the way you are... now its your turn to love you:) and I really am sorry if I sounded like a jerk before... I didn't mean to come across that way

• I haven't but I know I would not date someone with 'really bad' self-esteem.

The reason is: from what I have seen (friends and cousin), insecure people aren't ready for a healthy relationship. They need constant reasurance about their looks, they are jealous, They need to be with you all the time or at least know where you are.

• I think that people with low self-esteem shouldn't be in relationships. They need to learn to love themselves before they can love anyone else. In the end the relationship always fails. You can give that person as many compliments as you want but they'll never believe you. It won't change anything... because they have to figure it out on their own. It can get annoying and its really unattractive . There's nothing more sexy than a person with a humble confidence about themselves

• See this fact just makes me hate myself more.

• Well said Mesonfielde.

• Oh trust me, I've been there. I had an abusive husband of 3 years, and had to go to 4 months of treatment for an eating disorder that started from something that happened in high-school. I've been that low before. I've hated myself, and felt worthless, and not beautiful. But the treatment center I went to... I saw things that changed me. I saw girls that were so beautiful, that had such an amazing life to live, who hated not only themselves, but their bodies too..

• they were needy and annoying so I dumped them!

• lol Well the way you put it just sounded bitchy, but I understand what you're saying.

• No, but I've been the unconfident one once.

What Guys Said 1