Not so experienced at making out?

i've only kissed/ made out with one guy (and enjoyed it). now I have a new boyfriend whose more experienced then my ex.. and I'm afraid I might not be a good kisser... any tips? please and thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i have had so much bad experiences with guys that don't know wtf theyre doing SO I have come with advice for you and to give you the skill to make them good kissers. if I guy really wants it and is way to eager than close your mouth slightly and keep the tongue in and hell notice and slow down. try the sensual and slow deep carress and hold than reposition your lips so say its like a sandwhich (his lower lip, than urs, than his top lip, than urs), hold and slowly let the tip of your tongue to soFtly (remember no one likes a hard sharp tongue) carress his lips almost teasingly. of course he'll respond! I almost forgot, guys love it when you carress the back of their neck! this is like the most basic kissthat I've used and the guy just loves it. make sure to be light hearted and laugh every now and then to show confiedence (which is crucial!)

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy, and one of little dating experience, the kissing aspect of a relationship, or the entire sexual part, for me at least it not that important, while having a fun time in the bedroom is nice it does not need to be perfect because that is not the reason I date girls. so I say don't worry about it either he accepts your lack of experience or he doesn't he may even like the idea of guiding or teaching you.

• Its like Latin dance, just follow his lead.

What Girls Said 2

• Open your mouth, swirl your tongue around his, use your lips, bite his bottom lip, even take your tongue and lightly caress his bottom lip.

• omg I used to feel the same exact way I never wanted to kiss anyone... I thought I would suck, but trust me go along with it do what he's doing, giggle a little if you dnt know what your doing, hell just think your happy hahaa, then catch on with what he's doing, everyone told me and I didn't believe them, but now I'm in a serious relationship and kissing is like 24/7 lolll I'm so used to it.