Do girls always date older?

does a 19 year old guy have to date high school chicks?

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls date guys who are older than them but some even date guys who are 1/2 youngers than them, I know that if a guy is 1/2 years younger than me, I wouldn`t mind dating him but I also know that girls mature quicker than guys so is there even a point? Nah that's why most girls date guys older than them. So yes you can date girls younger than you but not too young mind you, date girls who are like 1/2 younger than you or your age, 1/2 years older than you wouldn`t matter much either. I hope this makes sense Lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• you definitely don't have to date younger girls.. you can date anyone you want.. there's no rules restricting that! I would personally go for older or younger.. it doesn't matter too much, as long as its no more than 2 years difference. :P I know lots of girls who are dating younger guys! As long as they both like each other, I don't see a problem with what age they are.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date younger. He would have to be at least a year older than me for sure. I think my reason is I feel safer around guys older than me. That's not how all girls are though, I know a 17 year old girl who's dating a 15 year old boy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls are often into older guys is because girls are mature earlier in their life than boys. But if you can handle yourself like a grown up, I'd say there are plenty girls who would date you even if you're a little bit younger than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer to Q1: most girls go for older guys but some do date younger guys too. personally, I don't mind dating someone 2-3 years younger.

Answer to Q2: no

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing you ever absolutely have to do is pay taxes.

No, a 19yo guy is usually in college and (supposedly) operating within a more mature crowd. He should be around enough college girls that he doesn't need to bother with a kid in high school.

0|0
    0|0
    • usually college girls date older guys

• You mean their professors and TAs? Those are pseudointelkectusl girls with paseudointelkectusl guys. It's a phase, not an ideal scenario.

• Sorry for the typo!

• lol.

i'm dating my TA who is about 5 years older than me. He was my TA when I was a freshman and started dating when the semester was over

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never dated someone older than me. I judge based on maturity level and personality before age. I'm not going to rule some guy out just because he's six months younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think age is that big of a difference if it is only 1-2 years older or younger. When I was 23 I dated anyone from the age of 19-33. I am currently married to my husband and he is only a few days younger than me (like 10 days younger or something). Anyways I'm sure if you have a great personality and lots in common with her then you shouldn't have that big of a problem talking to her and taking it from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. a lot of girls who are also in the college age range, like 18-21 would probably want to date you. I think the girls wanting older guys thing starts to apply to girls your age or a bit older, not high school girls. in fact, high school girls generally prefer guys closer to their age. I'm your age, and I prefer a guy who is 22-24ish, but when I was in high school I preferred guys my age or maybe a year older. and some girls don't like older guys, it's really a personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not always. I was 20 and my boyfriend was 19 when we started dating. There are also plenty of 19 and 18 year old girls who are in college for you to date.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• it seems to be highly generic. Most girls I know go for either older guys who have left school or guys from different schools. Whether this is through preference or to avoid awkwardness in school with a peer I do not know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people date close to their age. So you'd be dating girls just out of high school or almost done.

0|0
    0|0