First kiss?

how old were you when you first kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• 20. seriously - just a few weeks ago. it was my first peck and then a week later I ended up making out with the same guy. In a way I'm glad that I finally had it after not even having any opportunity to kiss before [blame it on my small, private schools and me usually just being an annoyance to my past crushes] but in a big way I wish that I wouldn't have kissed the guy that I did. He apparently was just using me for sexual pleasure and had no real interest in me. I ended up peck-kissing this other guy a couple weeks later, but he's kinda history too. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to kiss my current crush soon - but I'm trying to be careful not to rush into anything and I want to be sure that he likes me [see and please answer my questions.]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I was 10 when I experimented with a girl, and I was 16 with my first meaningful kiss. which was with my bloke - relationship lasted 3 years and got engaged so wasn't a fling or anything

• Sixteen. It was just four months ago. It was a mistake though.

• Sixteen. Same age as my first serious boyfriend.

• welll my first peck on the lips kiss during spin the bottle I was 12 but if we're tlaking about actual makeout or french then I was 14.