When would you want to be asked out for a Friday night date?

Let's say a guy wants to take you to dinner on Friday.

Do you prefer he asks you on Mon-Tue to have the whole week to look forward to it?

Wed- to have a few days to look forward to it.

Thurs-To give you one full day to prepare for it.

Friday during the day

Or Friday when he gets off work?

Most Helpful Girl

• Monday Tuesday...warning is better, plus it doesn't seem like last min for the guy, its like he thought about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Mon/Tues for me. I actually recently got asked out like 3 weeks in advance. (But I wouldn't do it if I were you because now after the first week of not talking to him I'm starting to get crazy and forcing myself not to be obsessive)

• Wednesday :)

• ask me out any day before Thursday.

if a guy asked me out for a Friday night date on Thursday or friday, I would be a little offended because that's like assuming that I don't have any plans or nothing better to do. asking me out on a FRIDAY for a date that night is a no-no because not only is he assuming I have no plans that night but he apparently thinks its OK to just see me whenever he wants and I'm some last minute plan for him

What Guys Said 1

• I've done em all, but it depends on the context of what's going on. I had a friend and we both woke up late, and she was hungry, and I was hungry, so I told her, "Hey, we're hungry, I'll drive down there and treat you to some Texas (steak house), gave her about an hour to get ready but she went for it. Most times though I ask her a week in advance to really get ready for it. That and we're both busy. I also try to space out the dates so that I don't consume every weekend she has, so that she can spend some weekends with family, or other friends, or just by herself if she wants too. If she mentions she'll be free on Friday and Its Wednesday, I might ask her to dinner sometimes. Again, I think it just depends on the context of the conversation, how she's doing and such. I wouldn't go on a whim and wait til Thursday night unless asking her to dinner was just completely unplanned and the conversation went perfectly right to set it up. I'd vote Mon-Tue.