Guys would you date a mom?

I'm in college I have been for a year. My son is almost a year. And I'm ready to date again. I have a flow with my life right now, so I can add a guy to the mix. But I'm not sure if guys will even date a mom. So guys would you?

• Sure. Then see where is goes.
  • No way to much baggage.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno, I've given my response on something this kinda question before. I'm not sure if I would or wouldn't. I might, but it's hard to say. I mean, how are we supposed to get really close cause a child at that age needs a lot of attention and to come first. This is why it's stupid to have children early and why I don't get the stupid teen mom fad that happened. They ignore that they'll not be able to really dedicate the time needed to get a relationship off the ground and at a good spot if you have a child. And the child won't give them the love they're looking for either :\ bah...

So ya, I might, I probably would if I was really into her, but I'd be wary cause it might not really be good to "compete" with the child for the child's sake which means I'll feel neglected myself and that might cause problems. I think I could be able to deal with it, but still.. ya..

What Guys Said 4

• I would, so long as she was open to the idea of having a child in the future. I want my own kids in the future, so it's something I'd be curious to know.

• Depends if she is sexy and attractive.

• Of course so. The biggest thing is just making sure that you had time for the guy. I mean if your daughter and work take up a decent amount of time it would be a turn off. I think some guys get afraid of dating a mom because they are afraid that they might become the father to the child.

For me if the lady had a child I would date her in a heart beat. Now if it was like 2 or 3 kids and wanted someone to pay for everything then NO I would not.

• Yes I would

What Girls Said 0