How do you ladies like getting kissed?

Getting kissed on the neck, ear, collar bone, shoulder. Do You like sucking licking butting pecks and where do you like your guy to go from there?

Any other places I didn't mention that get you hot when you get kissed. Any part before going down

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I love licking, not full on dog licking lol but when my boyfriend slides his tongue across the top of my collarbone, gets me burning hot. After that he usually goes lower into the space between my cleavage and things get steamier from there :3 He's very touchy so his hands are often feeling around my thighs and searching around other fun areas hehe Once that's all done, I'm pretty much his for the rest of the evening ;)

• tbh I prefer to feel his warm breath on my neck and then kisses but the most amazing thing I ever experienced ( way better than sex ) was when a guy ( I had some deep feelings for him so that's the main thing probably ) kissed my waist. He did it juuuuuuuuuuust right and that gentle touch literally gave me creeps ugh amazing

• I LOOOVE being kissed on the neck! I like it when he does that for a while, and then moves down lower on my chest ;) and then after a little while there, moves right down with lots of kisses, alll the way down ;)

• I love getting kisses on my neck and lower.

• I like being kissed and licked on the ear. And when a guy kisses me on the mouth it's really hot when they stick their tongue in my mouth and move it back and forth really fast as though we are doing it, but with our mouths...if that makes sense. And while they have their tongue in my mouth I suck on it. It's a huge turn on. I'm sure any girl would enjoy it.

• I love getting kissed on my shoulders, mine are so sensitive! And of course they should head south afterward ;)

• When he kisses and gently bites my neck I go wild. It just feels so naughty and playful. And sometimes after a really hot makeout session, it just feels amazing to go soft and slow and just barely brush lips.

• i like to get felt up, while we're kissing. its a hell of a turn on! =)

• When he kisses my neck I go crazy. I get goose bumps ALL THE TIME.

When he kisses me there I get horny, and it just feels so good. Its my weak spot.

If I'm pissed and he just goes up my neck I forget everythign :P

• I LOVE when my guy bites my lip while kissing or when he bites my neck!

Also just when we're feeling lover dovey and not all hot and bothered we like to kiss each others' (CLOSED) eyes.

(It's so.. perfect..)

• I absolutely looove it when my boyfriend kisses on my stomach. His lips just feel so warm and soft lol

• this only happened once when we were first dating but it turned me on, my boyfriend and I were getting heavy with making out and he accidentally bit my lower lip and then pulled away and apologized and then kissed it again to make it 'feel better' lol it was so cute

but usually I like when he kisses the corner of my mouth, and my neck, under my ear and so on...

What Guys Said 2