Calls me 4 times and says nothing till I hang up?

called me 4 times in a row and didn't say anything.

• Prank call
  • Wrong number
  • A stalker/guy who likes me

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone once called my house phone 4am in the morning, I was the only one awake and I didn`t want to pick it up but I didn`t want my parenmts to wake up, the caller wouldn`t talk and neither would I and all I could hear was crackling and stuff, it was creepy. Anyways in English Law silent phone calls can constitute as an assault. Assault is causing another person to fear immediate unlawful violence.

• what you had was a prankk call. sounds like it

• Who the hell rings at 4 in the morning though, that's just weird, most people be asleep.

What Guys Said 3

• You should carry mace in your purse, just in case.

• some Alzheimers person calling and forgets what to say when you pick up.

• A very shy fan/stalker.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe it is a girl friend to a guys you have been talking too.. I had that happen to me I met this guy at a store and his girlfriend seen my number in his ph and she called my ph over again just to see if she can hear him in the bk round and finally she had balls to ask who I was but I just expllained to her I didn't know he has a girlfriend and I lost his number.

• That is hella creepy.

• who is it? did you trace the number? call back?

• no I didn't call back. he called me back after like 10 hrs, I didn't answer, he never called again. yet.

• sounds like a freak. next time he calls, just don't pick up