Who texts who first, guys or girls?

Okay guys, do you prefer when a girl texts you first or do you prefer texting them first? Do you like the chase? or being chased?

And in terms of all the cutesy "hey love" "i miss you baby" "hey baby" ish.. how do you feel about that in texts... even if you're not serious or anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I asked for the number I will call first. I will ask her out on a date and she will agree. However, I notice that most girls will make up an excuse to cancel the first date. I think this is them playing hard to get. I will just simple say "OK, well when your free call me". From this point onward I am not calling or texting anymore. This is me playing hard to get. I honestly don't care if she ever calls again, however after canceling a date with me, I am done trying to make plans with you again.

What Guys Said 4

• I let the girl text me first

• why all the time? you should text first every once in a while so that she knows you were thinking about her.

• I like txting a girl but Its good to keep him on his toes and message him once and a while. Gota hate it though when you text someone and they never act like they got a text or they don't even make up an excuse

hope this helped

• I think girls should take this role. As guys we do everything first and don't use the things nearly as much... So I think girls should text fist and it Is definitely a plus when a girl does text first

• Girls, only because most men work off the first text for things to talk about.

What Girls Said 0