Expecting a call?

so I would say me and this guy are flirty friends for now but there's def some potential for the future. we hang out every weekend and I have a feeling he mite make a move soon. however we only text. is it too soon to expect a call? if not then how do I get him to do it. and no I cannot just flat out say call me lol so any help would be greatt! thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You want him to call you without asking him to call you? Why?

• Because if he doesn't wanna call I don't wanna make it akward and put that pressure on him

• Saying "Hey, call me sometime" isn't pressure. If I want to call you, I will; if I don't, I won't.

What Guys Said 2

• just wait.

• keep trying.

What Girls Said 1

• It is not too soon because if you're want him to call you then you should call him first. Don't beat around the bush with it. Lot of guys assume that just if she texts me, mean she wants me to text her instead of call. Remember guys are not mind reader and they're take the easier form of communication. Just be straight forward with him.