She texted me for the first time last night?

Should I play the game and not text her tonight and keep her waiting? Does it work?

She has not texted me yet tonight...

Most Helpful Girl

• Games are so immature.. seriously girls are turned off by guys that play games an when a girl gets more experience with guys an relationships they notice these games more and more.. besides, when I was still single if a guy played hard to get, I got bored and moved onto a more accessible guy.. one that wasn't hard to get hold of..

• But if you have to work for something, then it makes the catch that much more rewarding.

• No dude not really.. girls don't have that competitive nature like guys.. its the testosterone.. stop looking at this from a guys perspective. A girls perspective is if you don't respond right away then you don't have enough interest.. also if your talking to a pretty girl, odds are that she has plenty of guys that have interest and she knows this...

• It works the other away around also.

What Girls Said 4

• ALWAYS TEXT HER BACK! Girls do not like games. Don't be a douche

• Girls may not like them, but they always seem to work.

• I just get pissed and hurt. Then I start questioning why I even like him or why he should even like me and then down goes my self esteem. Be straight forward and honest about everything. If you like her tell, don't let her keep guessing. What if she guesses wrong?

• If you like her, always respond at least within the hour. In my opinion, I get upset and think the guys not interested if he's always delaying his texts a day or hours. I think it's rude since we all know our cells are attached to our hands every second. If you know they're at work or whatever that's different tho.

• So you decided not to text her?

• hahahah it does work, it drives me crazy. I'm going through something like that similar right now. but don't do that to her! its so annoying! Text her back

What Guys Said 5

• It works but don't do it all the time. Text her tonight but don't seem to available. So wait 10-20 minutes after she text you back or take as long as you want.

I've made a girl wait 4 days before texting her back, did it work? Yes, but you need a really good excuse for that much time.

• Don't play games, but don't instantly reply either. There's a difference between playing games and doing things to not seem desperate.

• I usually text girls back when they text me. The only time I play hard to get is when they cancel the first date (had other plans, busy, etc). After that I tell them to call me when they are free and than I stop talking to them.

• She texted you yesterday and you never texted her back? What did she say?

• It might it might not. Games overall are dumb. It's up to you. Personally I wouldn't do bullsh*t like that.

• Why is everything a game? Why can't people who are interested in each other just have normal conversations? Or text each other without wondering if the other person is thinking about texting them too.