Phone calls, does it annoy you when they say they will call you but don't?

If a guy/girl texts you saying they will call you but have a history of not following up, does it make you angry or bother you? How do you handle this, are you the type to text back and say something along the lines of, "alright talk soon" or the type that will not reply and wait patiently, if he calls he calls, if he doesn't, he doesn't.

Girls. what fo you do in this case? Guys, do you expect a girl to reply to that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get completely pissed off when ANYONE does that, especially the guy I'm with. I usually give it a few hours and if he doesn't call I might text saying, "Guess you got busy, Talk laterrss." And most of the time he texts back. If not then I just leave it be.

For ex: Sunday night my boyfriend and I got in an argument and he said he'd call later. I usually call him or text him after a few hours, but I didn't this time. He was expecting me to do it. I also text him when I wake up everyday, but I didn't because HE said HE'D call or text. So I just waited it out. I got a text around two yesterday saying he was sorry and asked if I was okay. Sometimes you have to act like they don't bother you or act like you don't care. Because then the guy always wants what he can't have, (:

• So true about acting like it doesn't bother you. I just get worried that if I don't reply it might come off as I'm not interested and if I am he might not come back lolll

• He didn't call..don't know where he got off playing games when he practically barely new me. Oh well soldier on as they say =]

• Exactly!

There are plenty more fish in the sea,!

;D

What Guys Said 2

• If some actually does call me, I'll trip out. 'Cos I don't have a phone, hahah.

• I think it shows a lack of respect. I can't stand that. So I just lose respect for that person.

• Yeah it's so annoying too.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the attraction level, I might be pissed off or totally be me ( an azzhole and ignore.) but you will never catch me sweating a dude. I believe that if a dude is truly interested, he won't have a problem following up. If he doesnt, well he doesn't as you put it. No big deal.

• Im in that situation right now. It happens all the time to me. But onkybfrom my boyfriend. He just doesn't follow up and I agree from posts above, I'm losing respect. If it happened once I wouldn't mind, but repeatedly... Comon! What the heck is so hard with calling the girl you love or like when you say you will. And the more often he does it, makes him more unreliable.

• if I know there's a history, then it wouldn't bother me