Girls- Do you want a guy you like to text you everyday or should I wait a day?

I like this girl at university here, but I'm not sure how much I should text her. Like today, I'm wondering should I send her a text? I just don't want to come across to her like I have no life and need to text her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer telephone calls over texts

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on your relationship with her.. I wouldn't like a guy (who's like any other guy) to stat texting me everyday.. I'd prefer to be texted like twice a week.. make the girl wait and want to get that sms from you.. she'll appreciate it more.. :)

• I'm going on my first date with her sunday. We text often, so I think you're right, I should probably wait a day.

What Guys Said 2

• Where are you going to school? I ask because I saw your comment that you're going out Sunday and my best friend change her Facebook status to "in a relationship" last night, I'm so excited for her, she really liked this guy.

• I've been there, and you should call her more often than text. I've gone through this, and when I like the girl a lot, I worry about when she will text back, what things mean, etc. You'll go nuts! but in general make her value your texts.