Why men my age never find me attractive?

Why men my age never find me attractive? However older men always hit on me OR guys much younger than me? Seriously, its strange! Oh I'm 25 years old BTW so Guys and Girls give me your take on this.

I don't know if this question has already been asked, I've just noticed a weird pattern. Sorry an advance, if this has been exhausted to death.

Most Helpful Guy

• i always thought it was common knowledge that men in general marry and have relationships with younger women. It's mostly because men have always desired youth and beauty while women have gone for power and status. I mean when you were 18 how old were the guys that you dated?

• I've only had one significant other, and yes he was much older than me. I was 16 he was errr.. 23, Anyway, yes I get the common "men like younger women preferably", but the second half of my question also states younger men hit on me also. I would like to add, why do men my age seem to (generally speaking) avoid me? but 35 to 40 year old are knocking down my door? seriously?

• well younger men want sex also, I mean while some could have a serious relationship most are just horny, older men are just hitting on younger women, to them you are young, probably in their eyes still hot but also mature enough to hang out with them

• hmm, OK I see where you're coming from

What Guys Said 2

• If older and younger guys are hitting on you but not guys your own age it means the guys your own age think you're out of their league. For me personally since I'm not the best at hitting on women I would not waste my time chasing a woman the same age as me because I always see women my own age with older men. I would hit on women a few years younger than me or maybe a lot older (because the older women might get a thrill out of being with a younger guy again). I'm 30. In your case guys way younger are probably hitting on you because they're younger and not considering the possibility of a relationship or worried about being in your league, they're just fishing for sex lol.

• Idk sucks for that to happen and be your age tho I can only imagine that ud want a guy your age

What Girls Said 2

• lol. it happens.it's hard to explain attraction

• No one really answered her question! It sounds to me like what the first guy said...the guys the same age as you think you're out of their league or intimidating. If older guy and younger guys are hitting on you all the time then they are sorry to say probably just looking for sex. But don't hate yourself for it. You can't control who is attracted to you and if you're attractive you're going to get hit on by a lot of men! Just focus on what you want. Do you have an age preference? If you want to stick to guys you're own age (25-27) just be open to it. Maybe you are giving off a vibe that isn't making it easy for them to approach you. Also don't be afraid to flirt a little. be open and confident to meeting a guy your age that's genuinely interested in you.

• yeah, my problem is the flirting, I don't do that very well. and I think I may come off as too serious. So I'm trying to work on that. Its frustrating to be unapproachable, and yet I believe I'm a very outgoing person with males and females. hmmm, but thankyou so much

• yeah just work on that...the flirting if you're really into someone it will come naturally...just don't over do it though...good luck!