Will she say yes to this?

well I asked a question earlier about a girl and if she liked me or not. most of the answers were yes and that I should ask her out. so I have been thinking of something to say to get her to go out with me so here it goes; I will text her and say " well were pretty good friends right?" and assuming she says "yes, why?" I will say well I need some advice about this girl I like and how I should ask her out" when she's says "OK" or " who Is it?" I would say, ( talking about her) "shes this cute little brown haired girl I met in spanish class and we text all the time and every time we hang out we have an amazing time and she makes me happy every time we talk. Do you think she would date me?" then I would wait for a response, Is this cute or is this just kind of lame and was a waste of my time making this up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's pretty cute, maybe in person might be even better. But I understand in person is so much harder and sometimes even if she says yes in person it still might be awkward, like what do we do now? Over text if she says yes or even like in person, things could also work out. It seemed as if she liked you from your previous question. It's worth a shot. Go for it dude. Good Luck

• I would do it in person if I was alone with her but otherwise it would be awkward, I'm nervous as it is. thanks though!

• Just give it your all man, that's all you can do. Hope it works out for you. Rooting for you.

What Girls Said 2

• dat's sweet

• For me it's really cute :)

I think you should do it

• thanks for answering quickly, It sounded good when I though of it but I also thought it might creep her out, I'm going to wait for a few more responses to decide for sure though. thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• Lol, I might use this. However, I will tweak it to work face to face.

• thats f---ing excellent. I might use that.

But please do it face to face, it will mean a lot more, the girl will like you more for it, and it won't be weird when you see her the first time if you text her that.

It's worth it.