How would you feel?

Guys, let's assume that you like Girl A but for whatever reason you choose let go of girl A to pursue Girl B, but deep down you still have feelings for Girl A. So the following weekend you see Girl A with another guy, already seeing other people. How do you think you'd feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Well. hopefully her new guy is a douche and she chooses me over the other guy. Although if she doesn't, it's okay because that's what dating is about. If she likes him, then good luck to them. Meanwhile, at least I can try to bang girl B."

• No, the scenerio is that YOU had chosen another girl over her for whatever reason. Read carefully. lol

• Yea, I choose another girl over her. She choose another guy. I realized I made a mistake and here girl A is with another guy.

So what? guy makes mistake, hopefully girl A still likes him but if not, oh well. That's dating.

What Guys Said 3

• It would confirm the wisdom of my decision to pursue Girl B.

• girl A

• girl B

What Girls Said 0