Does age difference matter to you?

the question says it all...

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it depends on the situation. if you are in high school, I think age matters more. I don't think they should date more than 2 or 3 years from their age. I hate it when like a 15 year old says she has a 23 year old boyfriend, because we all know he really only wants one thing and is hoping she is young and naive enough to give it to him. but once you are 18 or older, I think it is more acceptable to date someone older than you.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends, most I would go younger at the moment would be a year below (because I have a sister two years younger than me so I'd find it weird if I went lower) and the highest, ehhh a year maybe two above me (at the moment of course it will change with age)

• Depends on how big, or little the gap is in age. And if she's actually legal..heh.

• i'm 30, just broke up with a 28 year old. I've always dated older women, up to 43. Older women have their sh*t together, and know what they want. I don't think I'll go younger anymore.

• I'd only go 2 years younger than me at the most.

I'd go about 30 years older than me at the most.

• as long as their over 18

• Five years up or down doesn't matter.

Unless Girl_Age = My_Age- 5 < 18

What Girls Said 4

• Well there is a 9 and half year age gap between me and my boyfriend, so it don't really bother me unless is a ridicules like 16 and 30 (thats from the top of my head)

• I can't date a guy who is 2 years younger, but I can date a guy who is 2 years older.

Weird right, but that's just me.

• i think its just weird when your with a guy that's younger than you... and I think its normals for men to be older than there partners

• I think it's weird for the girl to be younger than the guy.

• no age dose not matter to me, my fience is way older than me , but we love eachother

• Yes I will NOT date anyone 10+ years older then me (my birth mom is 16 years older and to me its just creepy dating someone close to my moms age) and I will NOT date anyone younger then me