I liked this guy who I think likes me and I just broke up with my boyfriend so I could possibly date him but..

I dated my boyfriend for 2 years and we just ended it cause its been going down hill lately. Also cause I liked this other guy who acts he likes me too, and everyone thinks so too. He knew I wanted to break up with my boyfriend cause things weren't working out and my boyfriend lives an hour away but the guy I like doesn't know that I did yet. He's been acting kinda weird the last few days, and not as flirty as he normal is, I think I might be cause I've been talking to him a lot through text and wanting him to hang out with friends and stuff. He's never had a girlfriend before and he's best friend said he doesn't know how he would handle a girlfriend cause he shy like that or if he even wants one. He's very smart lol he should know I like him by now cause I make it really obvious. He kinda flirts with other friends that are girls and most of them have boyfriends too but not as flirty as he is with me. He's always jokingly teasing me and poking me and tickling me. I'm afraid that he doesn't really want a to possibly date me, and was only really flirty cause he knew it wouldn't lead to anything cause I had a boyfriend? I really like him and even if we stay friends for awhile I just don't want him acting all weird or not wanting to be my friend anymore. what do I do? what do you think he thinks about us?

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first. You must put it this way, if it doesn't work out assume that you won't be friends afterward. Because that's what happens most of the time. Second, if you're completely over your boyfriend then go for it. But if you still have feelings for your ex, then give yourself time to heal before dating again. Because using your guy friend as a rebound is completely unfair and more guaranteed not to last AND a high chance you won't stay friends afterwards.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him? Don't assume anything..maybe he thinks that you were

cuter when you weren't available? Some guys can't seem to

resist that.

What Girls Said 1

• first...y would you break up with the guy b4 you reall y know where things are going with the other guy? Unless you don't mind being single..then I understand. Guys don't break it off b4 there is a relationship (most times)