For the guys, do you think what I'm thinking would work?

so there's this guy that I really like!

but I don't want to have a relationship with him just yet.

I want to graduate first, but unfortunately I'm having flings along the way, but the guy I'm talking about is the one that I want to marry so I'm like saving the best for the last but recently I figured out that if I don't grab the chance and have a relationship with him know I may not be able to have him... so I just ahmm...

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want a relationship with this guy at this point, don't do it, there'll be other guys incase you won't have another chance.

There's no point forcing yourself into a relationship with someone you really like if you don't really want a relationship o_O

What Guys Said 3

• Haha...so you want to get all the guys you fancy out of the way first? while he watches? would you like it the other way round? him having flings with any girl but you? ..."ohh I'm saving her for last but let me 1st shag everyone on my list ! lol

• I think she just isn't ready for marriage yet. There are plenty of people that want to try different things before finding a favorite. That might sound bad but it's better to get it out of your system now then feel that urge when you are already married.

• idk what your question was but if you want to marry this guy I wouldn't take the chance of losing him

What Girls Said 2

• Why would even want to have flings if you really like this guy and even want to marry him?! I just don't get people...

• So you just ahmmm what? Was that the end of your story? O.o