A friends has started kissing me on the lips good bye?

I thought I would pose this question in this section to get more responses...

I have a girl-friend who has just recently gone from just saying good bye, to giving me a small hug when we say good bye, to kissing me on the cheek then now she has started to give a kiss on the lips good bye. We aren't best friends. I have known her for over a year and she has a boyfriend. the first couple of times, she did it was right in front him. She is really attractive and as far as I know, she doesn't do this to anyone else, though I might be wrong. So what is going on? I don't know if her relationship is good or bad. I like the kisses and don't want them to stop. All of the women I have talked to say they only kiss their boyfriend/husband on the lips. Does she subconsciously like me or what? I am totally confused by this.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a definite escalation of a flirt, IMO. Especially if she doesn't do this with anyone else.

What Girls Said 2

• it's good:)

• that's hot:)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think she "sub-conciously" likes you, but If a girl started kissing me on the lips I'd take that as a green light to ask her out, regardless of her relationship status.