He hooked up with another girl, now what?

This guy I like who's been flirting with me for ages and we sorta had good chemistry going for some time hooked up with another girl last night (no sex thought I think) while I was in the same club (which he knew).

I'm pretty upset but I know that he has every right to since we weren't even seeing each other yet.

Is there anything I can do to find out directly from him if that was just a fling or if he's serious about her? Would it be alright for me to tell him how I feel about him now and that I was hurt by what he did last night? How should I talk to him about it?

Answers would very much be appreciated, especially from the guys.

Also I forgot to add that we're friends have been so five a few years so I'm also worried that telling him how I feel especially after he's just met another girl would ruin the friendship?

What Guys Said 1

• You waited too long, if he's found someone else then he may have just thought that you only liked him as a friend. He may have took your flirting as friendly flirting and never thought of you as anything more than a friend in the end.

• Is it too late to fix that?

• Sounds alright, just get your point across to him and it will spark something in him to think about it but it he makes the final decision.

• Thanks so much for your help, it's really helped me sort my thoughts out!

What Girls Said 0