Do girls like a call or a text?

Would a girl be more interested in me if I called her or is texting the way to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Text for random chit-chat throughout the day. But call for a night-time chat or to ask her out somewhere.

A call's always more intimate and will leave her thinking of your voice --- but if the phone call's just gonna get awkward with neither of you saying anything...then maybe rethink it.

What Girls Said 5

• defintely call... she will think that you have good confidence and your cute. a text is just saying that your too scared to actually talk to us. :)

• I like texts better

• call (:

• Depending on what is needed. Honestly, I'd go for a call. Texts are nice when they're just for general socializing throughout the day, but a call would mean a lot more. :)

• both. I would text first, if your in the awkward stage but later on try to call her once in a while.

What Guys Said 1

• When I ask the girl which she prefers, 99% of the girls say they rather text. When planning a date, I usually call but to just chat and say hi I will text.Just like guys, girls are scared of saying something embarrassing or that awkward silence. I have had times when I would call and leave a message. In the message I would say to call me later or something along those lines. Most of the time I receive a text message...

I personally like to call, the problem with text messages is when girl plays hard to get they won't text message back. They will usually wait 20-30 minutes between each message, which is annoying. If you have the confidence than definitely call, it will show that your confident and that she isn't out of your league.