Would you be angry with your girl/boyfriend if they kissed your identical twin thinking it was you?

Just curious because I have a lot of twins in my family. My mom was actually a triplet herself.

Like, take for Example my mom and Aunt Rosemerrie. They looked exactly alike up until their late twenties when Rose dyed her hair red. Seriously, I always got them confused even though one raised me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have brothers that look almost exatliy like me minus minor differences in height and eye color. one such brother Girlfriend did kiss me, and needless to say Hilarity ensued as the right brother was right behind her.

What Guys Said 1

• Speaking as a twin, as long as they were suitably embarrassed, and didn't happen again, I'd let it drop.

What Girls Said 1

• yes. unless you guys really look EXACTLY THE SAME..and if it was a surprise kiss. your boyfriend should KNOW just from talking to you/her whether or not it was the girl he was dating. all the "identical twins" I know, that looked really similar when they were younger, were pretty different when they grew up, so like around high school people wouldn't ever get them confused anymore.