Girls, what is your experience with online dating?

do you ever meet guys you like on those sites, or does every guy just sound the same, and its pretty boring and pointless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I found the guy I'm with on eharmony. For the most part people who go on the paid sites are looking for a certin someone too. They don't let you see photos of people until you have filled out the profile and answered the questions so its not like someone can lie to specifically get paired with a certin person. If you lie on there questions it does not benfit you at all so like I said for the most part its pretty accurate and it was a fun and better way to meet guys in my opinion. I don't suggest you try the free ones tho. When people have to pay for it they are more likely to be actually intrested in finding the right person instead of just looking for someone to sleep with.

Hop that helps :)

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't like how formal it was. Plus it was just awkward. And no, contrary to popular belief, I didn't meet any gross creepers or anything like that. Just guys desperate for a girlfriend. But yeah I didn't like it. Just wan't for me.

• for me meeting people only in general, there have only been a few that have caught my attention, this is on chat sites so I don't really base it off of there looks, there personality.

off the bat I can tell if this is just another person, or a interesting guy.

• I actually met the guy I'm seeing now on FB and we have been seeing each other for about 4 months and its going good

What Guys Said 1

• well isint it kind of hard making a conversation or getting someone interested out of no where? you can put what ever you want in the description but that doesn't mean that who the person is, online dating is probably more superfiscial anyways