Am I missing out on dating other guys?

I am 23 and have been dating my current boyfriend for 4 years. Lately I've found myself wondering if I missed out on dating other guys. I do love him and I know I would be happily married to him, but sometimes I wish I hadn't met him so soon in life.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love him, then Cherish him. People always go through life, hoping to find the one. If you're with the one, and you don't appreciate him, you might end up losing him. Just be happy if you think you found him, because some people go all their lives looking for the one. You shouldn't need to think the way you are, unless you don't really love him. In my opinion, you are young, and not really sure yet... But if you feel that you love the guy...Don't think differently...

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away". You make your own choices.

What Guys Said 4

• Typical girl, always looking for the bigger better deal.

Do you know how many women would kill to find a guy they would be happily married to? So many women bounce around from one jerk loser to another, getting used, and abused the whole time. All they want is exactly what you say you have. Don't throw that away just for some morbid curiosity.

• So, let me get this straight. You've got as good as it gets, and you're thinking of throwing that away?

• Just have to decide which would be worse, taking the risk of getting out of your relationship, even if temporarily, in order to test the waters out there, and maybe lose what you have, or stay with him as-is and wonder what you might have missed.

• My cousin started college late (22) and started dating a freshman (19). He was her first for basically everything. First boyfriend and he took her virginity. He treated her like gold and was a great boyfriend. She left him after 4 years to see what else was out there. Since their break up, she's been- humped and dumped, used, cheated on, and basically treated like crap by everything that has come her way. When you have something good, keep it. Good guys are very hard to find. If you leave, he's not gonna wait around.

What Girls Said 3

• I think everyone goes through this "what if" kinda thing.

I'm engaged to my boyfriend of 3 years. I met him at 16, I am now 19. And I did go through this.

What you have to do is sit down and really really think about it. Is he worth losing? Is he worth possibly leaving just so you can have some more experiences?

In the end, your going to find the cons greatly out way any pros. Say you do leave him, you'll more than likely end up dating a lot of guys and regretting you left him.

However, this is ultimately up to you. You might just find that you want to live a little more, and maybe you WONT regret leaving him even if it ends up badly.

All in all, this is something you really REALLY have to think about for a couple of weeks. Depending on what you do it could make or break your life.

• If you are truly in love then I don't think you could be missing out on anything. Cherish what you have because so many are trying to find love like that. Many guys out there are only after one thing and after they get that, they go from being so sweet to being complete jerks. If you have a guy who is there for you no matter what and you know you would someday be happily married to him... don't risk what you have something that has the potential of making you feel horrible about yourself or the choice you made. In the end you have to make that choice, but I am in the dating world now and my honest opinion is if you are in love be happy with that. Never question true love because it is hard to come by and you are lucky to have found at such a young age. You know he loves you for who you are and it is extremely hard and complicated to find that in another person.

• ahhhhhhhhhh this is true me and my ex had this, and I was her first for everything and the longest relationship she had and out of nowhere she dumped me to find something better and went through a rebound and got used. I don't understand why they do that

• You aren't missing anything. A lot of girls feel like they need to "explore" a little more before they settle down, but that is absolutely not true. I wouldn't throw away a golden ticket just to see if there are more goden tickets out there to find.