Is one pimple a turn off?

I feel really self conscious about going on a date with a pimple.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I just came across a post that mentions several times that men HATE it when we cover them up.. Dry the pimple out and bit and get on with your date.. If he gets turned off by something you can't control Fuck em.. but I'm sure you knew that.

What Guys Said 3

• HELL, NO! My BFF had acne problems, but I never noticed! All I saw was maybe the cutest & most beautiful girl I knew!

• nah

• Oh f*** you I had like 100 At one point

What Girls Said 2

• Try using some Ice to see if the swelling goes down...but trust me he won't care unless your going out with a totally and complete idiot...In fact if he does care you don't want to be dating a guy like that...

• D'aw don't worry! I had a pimple on my first date with this guy over the weekend because my Maybelline Fit foundation that I just started using broke me out. -_- Just use some concealer and you'll be good to go. Guys don't notice tiny blemishes and imperfections like that. And even if they do, they don't care. One pimple isn't going to make you hideous.