Is it okay for a guy to date/love two girls a the same time?

Theirs this guy me and my twin sister really like. My twin and I are best friends and do almost everything together. We are interested in the same type of guys ( the guys she thinks are hot,I thinks are hot). We suspect he likes us because he stares at us and smiles and tries to impress us. We both like him but don't know if he likes or is flirting with one of us or both counting on the fact that we are around each other all the time. How do I know which one of us he likes. Were both really shy and he seems to be to.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay for anyone to do anything (barring illegal acts, of course). Honestly? A lot of guys have fantasies about twins. Be disgusted by it or use it to your advantage, it's your choice. If you guys both want him and are willing to share, good on you. If you're going to have to choose, well, is it worth losing your friendship with your sister? You should really try to get to know him. If you don't know him well he could just think you two are pretty, and not really care about either of you as a person. Especially if he can't tell between you!

What Guys Said 1

• Wow this is a tough one. I'd say flip for it, heads you win, tails she loses. I'd think that if one of you were to date him, it'd put a strain on your relationship? no? It's weird that you guys like the same guys, so if you want to be the good sister let her have him, and tell her you got dibs on next one.

What Girls Said 1

• If ya think ya can make that work go ahead