I feel as if my boyfriend betrayed me, but I made it happen. What should I do?

I met my boyfriend on a dating site and after we starting dating we decided to both delete our profiles. one day my sister saw that he created his again. so we made up a fake profile and started talking to him and he basically told this girl everything about his life except me. he was so sweet and caring to her and he used to be like that towards me but lately he has been really moody. It basically seemed like I never existed to him when he was talking to our fake girl but yet he can text me and call me baby whenever he feels like it and when I say he's acting different he says I should stop worrying so much. we live about an hour apart. I'm supposed to see him this weekend, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's clearly something missing in the relationship which he needs, but is not getting from you.

I'd be interested to know if the fake profile you created was from closer to his place. Maybe what's really getting him down is the fact that you're an hour apart.

What Guys Said 2

• Speak about his moods. Tell him that you saw that he has profile again (cause You did). Don't tell him about fake profile of yours! That is spying. But be nice and don let yourself to start argument. Just try to talk about it and try to find out what is happening on his side.

• get him to open up or at least try, do it by communicating, and opening up first, that helps for me and I have a hard time opening up to anyone, I hope it all works out, but if not don't let it slow you down too much or stop you OK good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• he's a jerk.

• leave him.