Pay on the second date as well?

In two days(friday) I'll have my second date with a girl.

The first time(last thursday) we went to a bar and I paid for the drinks(25 euros or something).

I was wondering am I expected to pay again friday? I mean I'd be okay with it, but at the same time I'm a student and haven't got THAT much money, especially if I have to keep paying every date.

so what am I gonna do?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would never expect a guy to pay for me.

eg if we went to the cinema and he bought my ticket I'd buy the drinks, etc, till I felt like I had payed him back.

even if you asked me out, if we were exclusivley dating and you said "as it Valentine's day I want to take you for something to eat" that means you pay, but I would still buy like either an extra nice present to say thanks or for a taxi there and back so we can both drink and enjoy our selves.

:)

just say you ask her to the cinema just randomly say while waiting for tickets "i'll get yours if you get the snacks or we can just pay sepratley"

if she doesn't really like you and is just getting a free day out, she might just dump you eventually,

What Girls Said 2

• Expect to pay for this date. And maybe just mention how you're low on dough. She'll hopefully get the hint and offer to pay either this time or next.

If she's nice though, she'll offer to pay or "chip in"

• agreeded... say it to her in a nice way.

maybe when it comes around to paying say "i got you this time, you get me next time" something like that... she should get the hint and next time she'll pay...

dont be a sucker that pays for everything... its fine if you have the money but as you stated your a student...

• Dude, I'm sorry but if you ask her out, its kinda expected. If she offers then let her.. Or you can do something simple that doesn't cost any money. Sorry if I sound bitchy.. If I asked a boy out. I would pay

• how offten does that happen... the girl asking the guy out...

no you should not be expected to pay this is the 21st century ... the first date is expected next should be 50/50 or she should offer to pay...

trust me if you don't set rules early it will be hard later on...

if you keep paying it will always be expected...

What Guys Said 1

• how offten does that happen... the girl asking the guy out... (to the girl comment above)