How do you ask a guy friend to hang out?

without him thinking you like him as more than a friend? havnt seen him in a year and I just want to catch up

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he shouldn't think that you like him just because you asked to hang.. I do it with my guy friends all the time. I just text them or leave something on facebook saying "hey lemme know when you're free, we should catch up sometime" or hang out, or however you want to say it. lol I really don't know what to tell you. you're worrying too much. he shouldn't think that anyways unless you do something on your hang out that makes it seem like you like him, its okay to hug when you first see him but then try to keep to minimal physical contact, and don't sit too close or whatever.

• the only problem is that we did go out a few times in the past, but I really just want to be his friend. it took us a while to get past that, but now I think we finally both did. I've just never hung out with him like this, without there being "potential" for a relationship, so I don't know how to make it work

• oh =/ well then I guess you just gotta make sure then. if you guys are good friends then you should be able to tell him that you're not looking for a romantic thing