What does it mean if my boyfriend texts and flirts with lots of girls?

GUYS? help me on this

i have snap him out a few times these girls he texting hard out wanna F**K him and more... is it just text talk or serious?

i don't find many he tells them to only text during work hours, changes there names, but when I do find or text these girls he always says I don't no why she would say that

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to delete those girl's numbers, to stop talking to them. And that if he truly loves you, he'll do it.

Why he said that one thing, "I don't know why she would say that." He knows very well that reason, he's just trying to look to make himself look innocent so he can get away with this nonsense. You really need to sit down and have a talk with him. See what happens from that.

• he has deleted the number no problems, and I never heard bk from them that I seen. once I did but was months later and could tell not talken... he is a lover not a fighter he likes to please people keep them happyso what ever I say at time he agees.. he won't tell you how he feels just wonts to make you feel better when what you really won't it the truth even if it hurts but how can I change how he been forever

• Well there are even boundaries to fun. Just be on the lookout for any more girl texts to him, etc. I mean he can have just friendly/pleasant convos with them, but if it's more sexual, or flirtatious, keep an eye on him. :) Plus if it's bothering you, just tell him, but for now just be on the look-out if anything shows up again.

• b4 he would delte messages b4 coming home but there was amessage log you can't delete he broke that fone and got a budget one that holds nothin so is a lot harder...any ideas how to stop it?

What Guys Said 3

• Text might be mostly talk and having fun, but if he does this continuously, it's more than just kidding around. Don't put any trust in him!

• Listen to the girls, leave this guy before he breaks your heart. You will be better off and you won't be worrying about him. Be happy you only found messages.

• but did I only find messages cause I clicked on with all these girls to early? or is it just messages?

• I don't know. It's all speculation but there is a really high rate of guys who cheat when they flirt and hangout with slutty girls who want to have sex with them. He obviously doesn't care enough to give you his full heart. I'd leaveeee

• well, the ladies like him & wanna shagg him, lol...it means he might be cheating...maybe you should introduce him to one of your friends & let them exchange numbers & see their conversations, but don't make it too obvious tho...

• i was thinking off buying a nother number and txting to find out... but if I found out to be just txting having fun and nothing more I would feel bad keeping it from him

• i don't no these girls, and I don't have that many female friends as just moved here, but ones I do have are all taken or have familys...to make up a girl is hard... but he would belive...i have had his fone b4 I will text then they always reply I gonna ring make shore it you it like they have a code or something... what a hard situation... I am gonna put thought take your advice thanks

• your welcome :)

What Girls Said 4

• Girl! I was in that same position and he was cheating on me he wouldn't let me see his phone until he erased stuff so I had an idea he was cheating so I text him off a different number pretending to be another girl and asked if he was single? His answer was yea y? So I broke up with him, if you think something's up with him and those girls text him pretending to be them and see what he says

• It means that your Boyfriend is a loser. Get rid of him.

• but if all other area are good just the txting... I no he don't see these girls but if that's cause I catch him b4 hand I don't no... how can I fix this with out ending it ?

• lose him, and fast

• Why are you still with this guy? Do you really have that little respect for yourself? Really?!

• cause I love him... I do respect my self but just don't wanna give up the easy way I would like advice to make it work