Why are some grown men such punks?

Sorry guys, I don't mean to offend the lot of you. Its truly baffling to me that men over 25 years of age, can still play childish games with grown women. I know when your young you play these stupid games, but when you continue, after your a certain age, then your just a PUNK. Why don't you enlighten me please. If you don't care about a girl/women that your in a relationship with, then why stay why her. Or if you really don't like them that much why string them along? Why continue the charade of bullsh*t? Please help me to understand.

Okay, if its just about sex, then why beat around the bush. Tell the girl what you want and what your about. Its not like they really give a sh*t how the girl feels or hurting her feelings. So why not be a man, and be up front from the beginning?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? Stop associating with these people unless you want to act immaturely as well.

What Guys Said 5

• In my opinion, it's an easy enough question to answer. Some folk are simply damaged goods, and most people are very stubborn and set in their ways. With the vast majority of people, their stubbornness means that any lasting change has to come from within. If they get away with bratty behavior for most of their lives, they have no incentive to change their attitudes towards others.

Maturing, for the most part, isn't a natural process, it's a matter of cause and effect. Without cause to change, there is no change in effect, and you end up with these grown men and patterns of immature, unhealthy behavior that are extremely hard to break them out of. What we commonly call 'lost causes'. Dating wise, they're landmines, you can't always tell that they're idiots until you're right on top of them, metaphorically speaking, and it blows up in your face.

I really don't know how people should deal with them. I usually tell my friends to try and stay clear of them, and if they end up with a sticky bomb, to carry on the metaphor, that won't leave them alone, I volunteer to have words with them.

I agree, though, that there's very few people more pathetic than adult men acting like this.

• What you say makes sense. I must be extremely nieve and a horrible judge of character. You would think that at my age I should be a punk replenent, by now.

• Well, one learns as long as one lives, if you take your lessons to heart.

• because that's the way you like it. There are plenty of men that are very mature at that age. A lot of women are just naturally attracted to some of the traits that are inherent in these "punks" you are speaking of. So, instead of asking men why they are so immature, maybe you should be asking yourself why you keep picking immature guys.

• No that's not the the way I like it and I'm sure that most girls don't like it and will agree with me. I will give you this. I'm horrible age of character. Something thing I hope to get better at, or there's no hope for me, and I refuse to believe that.

• Judge of character :'(

• Ha! Age has nothing to do with maturity! Whether you want to believe it or not, it is eniterly up to you.

• Very true. You would think at some point it would stop.

• Just like I said, age has nothing to do with maturity, Jager, boy! we are just getting old, as foolish as always! Just getting old...

• I don't consider myself immature. I like who I am and I'm not changing. I'm just trying to learn, so I can be better..

• The door swings both ways.

• They don't really know what they want. Or their heart says one thing and their mind says another. Also there's the third part which has a say and complicates things further.

• Are you referring to the third part as sex? :/

• The little guy between the legs...

• I don't think it has to. It doesn't for me. I know which part I listen to, and it's definitely not it.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes at our age the games should no longer exist but sadly they do. I'm going to keep checking this topic because I need this advice as well. :)

• Thank You For Posting This!

The question and answers are intriguing.

I'm pretty straight forward and appreciate the same.

• Yeah I'm a bit pissed today. I'm so sick of being a damn puppet. You go through this when your young, but when you get older and the sh*t still continues, you just have to wonder WTF!

• MmHm! I couldn't agree with you more.