Will she even consider me?

So here's the deal. For a long time I was dating this girl. Eventually I started to like this new girl. She definitely seems interested in me, but the whole time I've known her I've had a girlfriend. I recently broke up with the first girl, but will the second girl really be able to consider dating me so quickly after that? Does she not even care and just consider me datable now? Should I wait a bit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I think you need 2 wait a bit if you're considering forming a serious relationship with this new girl. You don't want her 2 feel like she's just your rebound girl lol. Honestly,it all depends on the girl's attitude. Maybe she's shy, outgoing,or simply trying 2 figure out where you stand towards her (ur intentions with her) so I guess you're gonna have 2 wait & observe how she projects herself towards you or if you can't simply figure it out I'll say 2 just straight up ask her lol. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It is all up to you. That's my opinion. Just be truly honest or some heart may get broken. Unnecessarily, at that...

• don't give the girl the impression she's just a rebound or an available option..but it would be nice taking your time approaching her and asking her out..but seriously don't have he thinking of committing with you take your time and enjoy your freedom first