What age you fell in love?

what age did you guys have your first true love?

Most Helpful Girl

• We first fell in love when we were 16 :) and its still going strong

• oh your still with your first love. I fell in love with my first love at 15 and still going strong too :)

• Ahh isn't it great? :) We started dating when I was 15 but I wouldn't say fell in love till 16 lol

• ya it is great. we started going out right when I turned 15 then fellin love months later while I was still 15. I am 22 now and were planning on getting married. I believe you always love your first love.

What Guys Said 4

• Started Dating at 16, didn't become true love until 17, now 20, been engaged for 3 months! All it took was loyalty and a lot of tattoos, haha!

• ya loyalty and trust. I fell in love at 15 and now 22 and engaged to him.

• As and when I was born :P..

I fell in love with the nurse ..

hehehehe

• 17

• you still with the girl?

• No we're not, although we didn't really end on bad terms. She left for college and I stayed things didn't work out so we agreed to break it off for both of our sakes. We've seen each other several times since, and I hope we'll run into each other again further down the road.

what I'm trying to say is that old saying- "if you love them let them go" etc etc

• True love at sixteen and we're still together.

• thats good when first loves stay together. I am still together with my first love

What Girls Said 3

• : puppy love?lol.. puppy love/crushes starts when I was 10y.o then got a true love and first boyfriend (well not consider as true love since he dump me 3x LOL) 21 y.o lol...

• i fell inlove at the age of 18 and still going on..

he's my first bf..and I hope would be the last

• i been with my first love for 6 years and 7 months and getting married this summer. so you could be his last

• nice..i'm his last

he only got one gf..

• 42